[Namron] Sheds load out for Med Faire

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 06:39:22 PDT 2014

For those of us who want to meet the Load Out Team at Fred, could someone please post when you leave Kyna and Andrew's.  Thanks!

Wolfgang

Greetings,

We will be having Shed load out on Wednesday April 2nd at 6pm for the stuff that needs to go out to the Medieval Faire.  We will be starting at Kyna and Andrews house at 6pm, then going to Phred the Shed to get the stuff needed for Med Faire.  It will depend on the weather if we will lay stuff out or not, but if we have several hands, it will go quicker and smoother. So please come out and help the load out of the Shed's for Medieval Faire.

YIS,

Margherita
Kyna
Adena