[Namron] Med Fair Volunteering

Valena De Sonna valena326 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 07:42:07 PDT 2014

Greetings!

I know many have responded saying they will help around the Embassy throughout Med Fair. I know we will still need some help manning the different areas while others take the time to enjoy the fair themselves, fight and dance in our demos, or just need a break.

If you are available to help in the Art and Sciences and Living History tent, hospitaler table, walking the ropes, helping at the main gate to the Embassy, or anywhere within the Embassy, please let me know.

For every two hours you volunteer you will be entered into a raffle drawing. As of right now we have 5 prizes and there will be one drawing on Friday and two on Saturday and Sunday. Members of the Barony have donated some great prizes! If anyone else would like to donate please let me know.
 Friday -
Tunic (made to your measurements) - donated by HL Margherita

Saturday (2 drawings) -
Nallbinding mittens OR socks - donated by HE Adena
12 in. Strand Viking/Saxon/Roman Beads OR one custom bead, made to order - Donated by Mistress Bea

Sudnay - (2 drawings)
Pants (made to your measurements) - donated by HE Caterina
Custom Viking Necklace - Donated by HL Kyna

Thank you to those who have already volunteered and donated.

If you have an questions or would like to volunteer or donate please contact me via email, facebook, or text. 405-606-9246

YIS

Lady Villana Palazolo
Chronicler
Barony of Namron