[Namron] Thank you from the autocrats of Med Faire

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:35:42 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Med Faire was great this year. I want to say THANK YOU to all who came out
this weekend, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, for all the volunteer hours, for
being out in the weather when it wasn't so nice. Sitting under the A&S and
Living History, walking the ropes, waterbearing, sitting under the Calm in
the Storm, the pell was a great draw, children's activities, siege engines,
archery/leather area, tavern, hospitality tent, blacksmithing, handing out
cards and talking with people. We talked with lots of people and I believe
that we will have people who will come to our practices and A&S nights. It
took all of us, whether you were there all weekend or one day or just a few
hours, we appreciate all that you do.  The SCA  is a great organization and
I am so very proud to be part of it.

YIS,
Margherita
Kyna