[Namron] load out to Shed TUESDAY NIGHT 6 pm

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:32:54 PDT 2014

Greetings,

We were able to get the tents taken down before the rain :-) and in to the
trailers. But we need to unload the trailers tomorrow night (Tuesday the
8th). We need help at Phred the Shed at 6pm.  We will need a couple of
people to be at Kyna and Andrews house for the other shed.  So if you are
available it would be greatly appreciated.  Meet at Phred the Shed at 6pm.
Many hands make the unloading of the trailer to go quickly.
Thank you.

YIS,

Margherita
Kyna