[Namron] Missing Tote

Derryk Carr wyzdman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:41:39 PDT 2014

Hi,
  I wanted to once again thank the Barony for allowing us to store
Wiesenfeuer's pavilion in the trailer at Med Fair when the weather started
threatening to get things wet. I was able to retrieve the pavilion,
however...we seem to be missing the Blue Tote.

Please let me know if we can find it and get it returned.

Thanks!

Aldric

--
 “Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.” – Russel Crow, "*Robin
Hood*", 2010