[Namron] Gate Comp List for Protectorate 2013

Derryk Carr wyzdman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:06:51 PDT 2014

Hi,
  I believe that Aoife inghean Uirairc is your current Youth Chivalric
Champion.

Aldric

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Cynthia Teague <cmt1708 at gmail.com> wrote:

> And Lady Sybilla & Lord Bucello's grandson Gabriel won the archery
> competition.
>
> Vigdis
>
> On Friday, August 9, 2013, Aubrey Lea <aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I believe that the current Youth Chivarlic Champion is Elizabeth of
>> Wiesenfeuer.

 “Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.” – Russel Crow, "*Robin
Hood*", 2010
“All men die, not all men really live.”  ~ Braveheart
“A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends
the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His
wrath undoes the wicked!” ~ Dragonheart
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and help them become
what they are capable of being" - Goethe
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” - Albert Einstein