[Namron] Fwd: [Wiesenfeuer] Lord Galiwyn's health

Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 14:13:07 PDT 2014

Welcome to the club brother. Though I don't have a pace maker yet. They canceled it 3 times the last 2 rimes my pulse was 20 when they finely found it. I told the 2 nurses that were trying to find it. Why are you trying to find a pulse on a zombie?

Thanks;
Ronald Dawdy
(SCA HL. Grimhun Hroth)
Grimmie