[Namron] Protectorate is coming soon!

Villana Palazolo villana326 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:10:58 PDT 2014

Greetings all!

Protectorate is just over a month away and we are looking forward to a
great event! We are looking for just a few things left that we need help
with.

The final planning meeting with be Monday Sept. 29th.

Shed loadout will be OCTOBER 1st. Time will be posted soon.

Gate - Deputy gate coordinator (just in case the gate coordinator is unable
to attend at the last minute) plus there are just a few gate shifts left
that need to be covered. If you are interested, please contact Sybilla.

Prize Baskets - Aysha ( Cindy ) is looking for donations for the baskets.
She is looking items that can be given to any champion but also prizes that
are specific to the Champion. If anyone is willing to help and donate,
please contact Aysha.

Waterbearing - we are looking for donations of pickles, oranges, pretzels,
gatorade, and other fruits or snacks. Please contact Shayla if you would
like to donate or help out during the event.

Armor Inspections - We are looking for anyone authorized for armor
inspections that is willing to volunteer to help with the inspections on
Saturday morning for both Chiv and Rapier

Brewing Championship - Their Excellencies will be searching for their new
Champion Brewer - more details will be posted on the Protectorate website
soon!

Nasty-crat = we are looking for a deputy nastycrat to help out

If anyone has questions feel free to contact us!

YIS
Lady Villana and Lord Loemax

--
*Villana Palazolo *