[Namron] Saturday's Demo

Andrew Steeley turnbull570 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 18:21:22 PDT 2014

Namron,
We need help for Saturday. I need someone with the cargo capacity to get our list field ropes and stands to the demo Saturday morning. The same stuff will need to be brought back Saturday night.
I can get the Calm to the event but not both.
This demo has great potential but it will only be looked back on as a success if you make it so.

I apologize for the late call. Contact me via Facebook, reply to this email, text me if you can help. I will updat as soon as this issue is resolved.

Andrew
Baron

Sent from my iPhone