[Namron] Medieval Fair at Norman Christmas Parade

Eckart, Ann M. via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 12 13:02:26 PST 2014

Saturday December 13th is the Norman Christmas Parade.  It steps off at 10:00 am from the Norman High School and will last until about noon.

Medieval Fair is entry number 64 in the parade.

Meet us in the High School parking lot about 9:30 if you are joining us!

All are welcome to join us in costume as we parade, march, dance and sing our way down Main Street; Medieval Fair Cast, Volunteers, AOA, SCA.   We do not have a truck and trailer or float this year.  It is about a 1 mile walk even though some years it feels more like 5.  Wear your most comfortable supportive shoes!!

The parade takes place in Downtown Norman, stretching across Main Street from Pickard Ave. to Crawford Ave. This is about 1 mile. The smart thing to do is to get together and park most of your cars near the end of the parade and carpool back to the beginning of the parade at Norman High School. Thus, when the parade is over you don't have to walk all the way back to the high school to your car, just reverse carpool.

Please join the merriment as the cast dances a variation of the Gay Gordon to Deck the Halls and marches to Good King Wencelas.

Ann Marie Eckart
Medieval Fair Coordinator
PACE - Professional, Academic and Community Education
Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860
ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>
www.medievalfair.org<http://www.medievalfair.org/>

The 39th Annual Medieval Fair of Norman will be March 27, 28 & 29, 2015.  Just 105 days away!
Tickets for the January 10th Medieval Midwinter Ball are now available.  Visit our website www.medievalfair.org<http://www.medievalfair.org/> for more information.