[Namron] Etiquette

Valena De Sonna valena326 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 06:11:30 PST 2014

Greetings!

Learning all the etiquette can be very daunting for a newcomer and even for any one who has been around a while, there are still questions to be asked and answered.

In the next issue of the Plume, I would like to have a "Etiquette 101" section. I know there is section on the main SCA web page that has this kind of information, but it can be kind of hard to understand (speaking from experience).

I'm asking that anyone please submit just a little bit on how to greet people, when to bow, or anything else that would help a new comer understand our etiquette traditions.

Thank you!

YIS,
Lady Valena