[Namron] Searching for submissions for The Plume

Valena De Sonna valena326 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 06:58:02 PST 2014

Greetings all!

I am looking for submissions for March's issue of The Plume.

I would like to do a piece on etiquette. Please help me with this by giving any advice you would to a newcomer. Any advice would be helpful.

Also, if anyone has anything they would like to submit: pictures of your favorite garb, recipes, stories of your favorite event, arts and sciences, etc, please email me at chronicler at baronyofnamron.org.

YIS
Lady Valena