[Namron] Officer notes

Steven Nardi treeflogger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:19:14 PST 2014

1 application for A&S minister received so far.  In may new harald will
happen.  Archery is great and new target covers will be here soon.  Web
minister Mikolay needs contact info updated so check with him to fix
yours.  Nearly 9,000 in the bank.  Passed thrown budget expenditure.
Rapier has gotten bigger and better.  Youth rapier to be starting soon
again.  Get stories to our chronicler.  Hospitaler will open march pop,
close in april, new one in may.  Mardi gras demo 3/1/2014 at 7 pm with
muster at 530pm.   There is a war practice sun the 23 @ Kyna and Andrew's
house be there.  PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING AMAZING WORK AND ACTIVITIES THAT
NEED AWARDS SO PUT THEM IN FOR THOSE AWARDS!  :P. We will be voting soon on
replacing gweneth's walls cost near 900. Might be done during GW at
encampent if things go a certain way.    Sorry for the boring this time ill
do better next just did not want to wait to long to post them.  -Jakob Kreig