[Namron] St Patrick's Revel March 15...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 21:28:42 PST 2014

Greetings all,

Sir Bear and I will be holding a St. Patrick's Day Revel and Fighter Practice/Stitch 'n' Bitch on Sat March 15th for those who are not away at War.  Fighter practice will start between 2-3 (as long as the weather is decent).  Sewing (or other hand projects) will be worked on during the day while the fighters are out at our list field.

Bear is cooking (either brisket or pork roast).  So bring a potluck side and whatever you want to drink (alcohol or not).  Bring your armor and hand projects and lets have a good day.

The address is:
19897 Brookshire Rd
Arcadia, OK 73007

So we can get an idea of how many to expect, please let us know if you are ready to revel.

In Service to the Dream,
Sir Bear and Lady Etienett