[Namron] tent walls

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Feb 24 07:17:18 PST 2014

The ties, loops, and hooks would be no problem to add while sewing, and minimal extra cost.  The ties and loops can be made from scraps of the canvas, and hooks aren't that expensive.

I've been doing some estimating already, and if the walls are 6' tall, we would need about 100 yards of 60" canvas, and 175 yards of 36" canvas to make enough walls for all of the tents.  Now I'm looking for sellers of Sunforger canvas for prices.

Annabelle