[Namron] Announcing new officers!

Sara laurelin_kaylee at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 15:00:00 PST 2014

Hi everybody,

Namron has two new officers!

Lord Jakob and Lady Valena have been approved by their kingdom officers as our new Chivalric Marshal and Chronicler, respectively.  I know they will both do an amazing job, and Their Excellencies and I both appreciate their willingness to help with these important functions in the Barony.

I would also like to thank our outgoing Marshal, Lord Jason, who has kept our practices going strong, and also our outgoing Chronicler, Lord Xavier, who has done such a great job with the Plume, and who reminded me with infinite patience every time I forgot to send him a report. :)

In service,

Kersten Merilainen
Seneschal, Namron