[Namron] Absentee Ballots

Northern Seneschal northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 27 13:03:39 PST 2014

If you wish to fill out a ballot, contact me directly. I will then email
you a ballot.

1.There will be no proxy voting, However you can send your vote in a sealed
envelope with someone. Please seal the envelope and sign across the flap if
you do this.

2. If you are mailing them to me, let me know and I will give you my
address.

3. You may scan and send them to me.

Be aware of the fact that the absentee ballots must be in my hand by
midnight the day of the polling.

And if you would rather you may contact the Crown directly and voice your
opinion. Be sure to CC: The Coronet as well.

YIS,

Muirenn inghean Chonaill
Northern Regional Seneschal