[Namron] Bucello

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 17:29:31 PST 2014

If you of he need anything, cal me ..604-0993

VADM Galiwyn CICT
A Lover Not A Fighter!!
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 3:29 PM, Sybilla <sybilla at firemoonglass.com> wrote:

The heart doc said he was going to wait till approval from the gastro doc. His intestines have shut down, anilius. Medics have arrived for transfer to the Heart Hosp on 240 and sooner. Rm221.