[Namron] Bucello

Cash Queen okccashqueen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 20:38:16 PST 2014

Let us know what we can do for you or your family.
Gwendolyn Ivanhoe

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 1:31 PM, Vallie Copley <vallie.copley at gmail.com> wrote:

Sybilla, our thoughts and prayers are with both of you.  Let us know if there is anything we can help with.  Are you going to INTEGRIS Baptist or INTEGRIS Southwest?

Margherita and Vincenti

My lord had a heart attack. He just came out of surgery for a stint but the doc said to much blockage. Heart doc just arrived and will be transferring him to integris for bypass.