[Namron] Bucello Update

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 12:29:22 PST 2014

SCA sometimes gets to be like family and I echo Vincenti & Margherita. We're thinking of you and rooting for Bucello. Please keep us informed.
                                         Edward

On Monday, January 6, 2014 10:01 AM, Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com> wrote:

WTG Loemax!

I am glad he was able to come up there, many of us wish we could be there right now. You guys mean a lot to us and we really love you. You both are always there, and always giving, and always a joy to be around.

Please keep us posted and remember that you both are important to us!

Vincenti & Margherita