[Namron] Bucello update 2

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 07:18:58 PST 2014

Actually that sounds like an improvement! It may only be a small tiny baby
step, but it is a small tiny baby step in the right direction so I am happy
for that:-)

It was good to see people there last night to talk and visit with Sybilla
and Bucello. They can really use a shoulder and a hug!

Thanks, and keep sending us updates!

Vincenti