[Namron] Bucello's recovery

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 20:06:37 PST 2014

Funny how people are that way. I got to our hotel here and gave the desk
clerk the person's SCA name that made the reservation, then realized what I
had done and that I could not think of her real name. Fortunately he could
not understand much english so he took my name which had been added to the
reservation to find it:-)

Vincenti