[Namron] BANNER CALL

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 20:34:49 PST 2014

Right!  Now that cold nasty weather is returning and staying indoors is the order, consider taking some time to design and sew or paint a nice Banner, Flag or Pennant for your collection.

And come the first weekend in April share your wonderful work with over 350,000 folks at the Medieval Fair.  Plenty of space will be available throughout The Embassy to display your Banner, Flag or Pennant including the Twin Gatehouse Masts for larger pieces.  For those we recommend sewing a 3.25 inch closed top sleeve on the anchor end which will allow the piece to be slid over the Masthead.

Whilst Silk is very Period and allows for easy painting, for durability you may want to consider using Banner/Flag Material as that will tolerate the viscous winds that often visit the Fair.  It may not be Period but at least you'll have an intact Banner at the end of the day.

We look forward to you bringing you Banners, Flags and Pennants to Fair!

In Service
Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen
Gatehouse Provost