[Namron] New Polling Date

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:17:45 PST 2014

Your Excellency,

I think publishing letters of intent here and on facebook will help make
the information available.  I do think that Baroness Annabelle has a good
point, though, about members with limited access to the internet.  Would it
be reasonable also to have paper copies of the letters available at
Namron's activities and meetings over the next week and a half?  I'm not
suggesting enormous numbers of copies -- just one or two in a folder, that
people could read while they were at A & S or fighter practice or
whatever.  I'll print out a set and carry them with me, but I don't get to
all the meetings.

With respect,

Lady Vigdis Gráfeldr