[Namron] Absentee Ballots

Vallie Clary valliejo2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 15:45:30 PST 2014

The Northern Regional Seneschal will be bringing the ballots to the February Populace meeting, being held at church at 1309 West Boyd Norman, OK, I believe the polling will be following the regular Populace meeting, which is at 7:30pm. If you are unable to attend, she has posted how to get the absentee ballot to her. if you have any further questions please send her an email at northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org

YIS,
Margherita de Mantua
ER Deputy Northern Regional Seneschal