[Namron] Guard meeting on Sunday

Steven Nardi treeflogger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 06:08:52 PDT 2014

I work every Sunday as the reason I can't do archery....but myself and
merlin/alan rarely make it out there.  We each would like to know what you
are planning and as a military structured gaurd alan has nearly the same
say as wolfgang and I not that far behind. So if your planning on changing
things prefer an email or text if you know your agenda....