[Namron] Guard meeting rescheduled

Willowrose Smith willowrosesmith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 06:28:01 PDT 2014

Hokay so, it sounds like it would work better for most of those who
have gotten back to me to reschedule. So we are changing to day to
Sunday 7/20/2014 rather than this Sunday, and again it will be after
Archery practice.

This means that we will meet Sunday the 20th, so next Sunday, at
around noon. This might shift to after 1 if people want to do thrown
weapons for that last hour, again get back to me on that if it is
something anyone wants.

Again if this doesn't work for people let me know and I will try and
work with you.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and see you next week.

Willow