[Namron] Protectorate Gate Shifts

Sibylla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Mon Jul 21 17:01:52 PDT 2014

As everyone knows, Protectorate will be upon us very soon. Below is the
sign-up list. We need two people for each 2 hour shift.

If you have never sat Gate before or have yet to volunteer at all for
your Barony, then this is an excellent way to meet a lot of people.
People who are all so happy to finally get to their destination and
begin an exciting weekend they have been looking forward to for months.

Sitting gate is basically one person managing the log sheet and the
second person manage the cash. The fine details will be shared at the
beginning of your shift.

Let me know what shift you would like to volunteer for.

Friday

4-6pm

6-8pm

8-10pm