[Namron] A plea for assistance

Galen of Ockham galen.of.ockham at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 09:54:25 PDT 2014

New friends, I beg a boon. My Lady and I are packing for our move to the area. Unfortunately we have been unable to secure any assistance in unloading the moving truck. We would greatly appreciate any assistance that could be provided next Wednesday and Thursday (July 30 & 31) to unload. We can pay for your time with money, food, and gratitude. Any amount if time would be appreciated. Email me for details. We're near Briarwood Elementary and Southmoore High School in Moore.

--
Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis                                         xb
Friar Galen of Ockham, MC, OP

Physikis et Astronomus

A Study in Natural Philosophy http://medievalscience.org
Chirurgeon's Point http://chirurgeon.org