[Namron] The Guard of Namron

Willowrose Smith willowrosesmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:31:43 PDT 2014

Greetings Gentles all,

In order to best get with everyone and work out the details of the
uniform we will have a meeting, tentative date 7/13/2014 at the
location of the Archery Practice field after practice is over. The
date is changable and if those who have contact infor for those off
the list could let them know that would be much apprciated.

What you will need to bring: Measurments for large enough to go OVER
any armor/garb/whatever it is you want it to go over.

At the moment the idea is to make a Tunic for all permenant guard that
can be removed quickly and easily for those who do not want to remain
in uniform all day but that will be nice enough and large enough to
cover most typical garb for the times you are in uniform so oversized
tunic that is about knee length. The consensus for those I have spoken
to in guard is that most will want to wear their own trousers or a
kilt, I haven't hammered down specifics over this officially but it is
something we can bring up for consideration during the meeting.
However the idea for trousers as an option for full uniform is about
knee length black cotton trousers and "fake" tights that actually just
tuck under the boots/shoes and "look" like tights but far less
difficult and expensive to make. And last a flat cap (feathers being
discussed). Mostly we want to be obvious to those who need to find
those "in the know" and to be pretty for court and just in general
outward facing Baronial goodness.

If this date will not work or you want to bring up considerations or
questions, please contact me at Willowrosesmith at gmail.com

Yours in service,
Willow