[Namron] Pop meeting notes

Steven Nardi treeflogger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:22:08 PDT 2014

Here is the short version though way less fun than comming to pop and
having fun with us all...  Their excelencies have been enjoying the
rollacoaster of awesome this barony has been for them thus far...  ranging
from an incredible Beltaine, a grand showing at Castaline including 2 of
our own winning the championships, jason and adeena, in chivalric and
archery, Steppes was amazing.  We did have an award given as somone did not
go to court but as it was due to taking care of his lady and child so it
was at pop we raised our newest lord, Lord Johanes.  Vivat all the things!
Bids for protectorate and feast for such are now being taken till officers
meeting.  Our scenechal will be stepping down in Jan. If interesting get
with her about learning the job.  There have been a influx of new commers
let's keep them enjoying so as to retain.  Orlando is a gerbil. (Was in the
notes for those that remember the comment). It was also mentioned a
consideration to try to help our canton get a pavilion tent.  Next month we
shall dine at Das Boot so be ready!  -Jakob Kreig