[Namron] looking for Viking recipes for Axeman

Sigulf NOT FROSTY sigulfnotfrosty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:19:43 PDT 2014

Interesting you asked, as Friday I got in my copy of An Early Meal - a
Viking Age Cookbook & Culinary Odyssey. It is currently in the hands of
someone else, but should be at Company of Wolves, and I'll gladly share the
use of it (it was at the Myrgenfeld demo...I think I had...6-7 people ask
where I got it).

Sigulf Notfroste Svansson.