[Namron] Upcoming Namron Flash Mob Demos!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:25:39 PDT 2014

Greetings all!
 I have discussed this with Their Excellencies and the officers and the following is a list of approved demos for the Barony of Namron! We will be holding one Flash mob style demo a month and I have them listed through December here. Please don't worry if you can't make them all and don't worry that you will forget because I will send out reminders before each of these. For all of these, please wear your best garb and come ready to recruit! All of these events are free.

June
 Sunday June 29 - Norman Summer Breeze concert in the park at Lions Park (Flood and Symmes). Meet there at 7 concert starts at 7:30 p.m. Bring chairs and refreshments.

July
 Saturday July 5 - Games at Wizards Asylum in garb in Norman. Starts at noon. Bring period games if you have them.

August
 Saturday August 23 – Midsummer Night’s Fair in Norman at Lions Park.

September
 Saturday September 6 – Cleveland County Fair at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds.

October
 Friday October 10 – Second Friday Art Walk in Norman.

November
 Saturday November 29 – Cleveland County Craft Show at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds.

December
 Saturday December 13 - March in the Norman Christmas parade.

YIS,
HE Caterina
Hospitaler