[Namron] Protectorate Planning Meeting

Day, Jack W. hideoustwit at ou.edu
Fri Jun 27 06:24:15 PDT 2014

I'll probably be able to help in some way, although I may potentially be helping in the kitchen. That said, I've 2 questions regarding Protectorate: 1) is there currently a rapier torchlight tourney planned (cause if so, I may have to re-evaluate my ability to work gate) and 2) is there any word on whether we might have a Youth Rapier Championship?

Jack W. Day
English Computer Lab Manager
405-325-6714
hideoustwit at ou.edu<mailto:hideoustwit at ou.edu>