[Namron] Med Fair - Volunteering

Valena De Sonna valena326 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 19:38:26 PDT 2014

Greetings!

As Med Fair approaches we are looking for volunteers to help man the different areas throughout the Embassy. Help is needed for the A&S tent, Living History, the Main Gate, walking through the crowds, and else where.

For every two hours of volunteer time, you will receive a ticket for a raffle drawing. Currently, there will be three drawings, on each day. The prizes as of now are:
Friday - Tunic (made to your measurements) - donated by Margherita
Saturday - Nallbinding mittens OR socks - donated by Adena
Sudnay - Pants (made to your measurements) - donated by Caterina

I will have sign in sheets to keep track of hours to make sure everyone gets the correct amount of raffle tickets.

If anyone would like to volunteer or to donate prizes, please contact me via email, phone, Facebook.

YIS
Villana
Staff Director, Med Fair

valena326 at yahoo.com