[Namron] Setting up Pavilions at the Memorial Service this Weekend

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:35:05 PDT 2014

Greetings all,
 Due to the large attendance expected for this Saturday's memorial service, we have been asked to provide the Calm in the Storm and Gwyneth as an overflow for outside of the church. We have agreed, and will need help getting the pavilions set up at the church. We will be meeting there at 10 a.m. on Saturday morning to set the pavilions up. Any help with this task that you all can provide would be greatly appreciated.
 YIS,
 HE Caterina