[Namron] Medieval Fair Dress Rehearsal Saturday

Eckart, Ann M. ameckart at ou.edu
Fri Mar 28 14:01:33 PDT 2014

For any of you planning to come (I know there is another event happening):

Medieval Fair Dress Rehearsal Reminder!
Saturday 1pm Reaves Park
Please carpool if possible!  The park will be very crowded and busy because of the Kidspace Regeneration project that is also happening tomorrow.
Be in full costume!  (Hopefully there will be lots of media there taking pictures!)
Meet at the white flagpole, near where Royal Court is usually set up.
We will be doing a run through of the parade and other multi-group performances.

Sincerely (7 Days Until Medieval Fair),
Ann Marie Eckart
Medieval Fair Coordinator
PACE - Professional, Academic and Community Education
Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860
ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>
www.medievalfair.org<http://www.medievalfair.org/>