[Namron] Gulf war pity party

baldisar at gmail.com baldisar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:13:19 PST 2014

unfortunately plans have changed for me and since the other email I sent did not get on here I will post here, that the 16th, 23rd and 30th, there will be no thrown weapons practice.  I will be out of town, I will be here for med fair but I will be going to AR ro pick up a friend of mine who wants to come to the med faire with me and spending a few days with her

Conner Breunton

Thrown weapons Marshal for the Barony of Namron