[Namron] The Siege Ends! Medieval Fair Approaches!

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 11:09:50 PDT 2014

With warm
sun and breezes on the horizon, the terrifying Winter Siege that has gripped
our lands for so long appears to be waning and Namron and her wonderful
neighbors shall celebrate at Medieval Fair.  As endless thousands of good folks descend upon The Embassy to
see us, we are still in need of Embassy Guards to welcome them
and help assure they have an enjoyable and memorable experience.

As an Embassy
Guard, you shall:

·                     Welcome
Patrons to The Embassy and encourage those unsure of their Quest
to spend part of their Fair Day with us.  Enjoy posing for Portrait Ops with our Patrons.

·                     Learn
about the various Live Weapon Systems on display and safely demonstrate and
explain those Weapons to our Patrons.

·                     Learn
the Basics of handling the Pole Arm and put your exciting new skills to work as
you participate in the 2 Daily Processions and carry out various duties in the
Fair Lanes.

·                     Partake
in assorted improv activities involving our Patrons, Fair Cast and fellow
SCAdians.

·                     Your
most important goal is to HAVE FUN whilst on Duty.  The Guard is a very colourful
and free spirited group and we always strive to have as much fun as legally
possible :)

If this
sounds inviting, we look forward to you joining The Embassy Guard,
be it for a few hours or all 3 days of Fair.  We need several of you!  For
further information and to sign up, contact Wolfgang at
wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com or ring me up at 405.360.4150.

In
Service
Herr