[Namron] Prodding Around

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:15:44 PDT 2014

I happen to have a blackened steel prod that is 28" and is 1" high in the
middle. It does curve up from the center so I am not positive it will work.

I could bring it to Rapier practice on Tuesday, Chiv practice on Wednesday,
Ingrid's on Thursday, or to the Memorial on Saturday.

have him call me.

Vincenti