[Namron] Trailer unload from Beltane

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:36:19 PDT 2014

Now that Beltane is over we have one more chore . . . get everything back
in the sheds:-)

We will be meeting Thursday evening at Annabel and Aonghas house at 6pm to
unload the stuff from the trailer that will be going back in to that shed.

Since everything is loaded in the Blue Ox for both sheds we are going to
have to work to get everything out put the stuff for that shed put away and
then get everything loaded back up and taken over to Kyna and Andrew's
house to unload the rest of it there.

If we can get a bunch of people it will really help get things done fast!
Many hands make quick work:-)

YIS,

Vincenti