[Namron] A Note from Your New Hospitaller!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 07:43:32 PDT 2014

Greetings all!

As Namron’s new hospitaller, I have some new fun events
planned coming up that I want to share with you!

First, on the third Monday of June, I will be holding a garb
the newcomer’s event at Open A and S at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds.
Please bring fabric, scissors, pins, sewing machines, and patterns and let’s
make some garb to help garb the newbies. The loaner garb is currently quite
lacking and we need some nice new garb to lend out to folks.

Second, I am planning to host flash mob style demos once a
month to get our name out there in the community. So many times people say to
us, wow I never ever knew there was such an organization. Let’s make that a
thing of the past! I will post a list of the fairs, festivals, etc. that we
will crash in garb in a separate email.

Third, I am planning a newcomer’s night on the 4th
Monday of every month at Open A and S at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds.
These nights will be round table discussions for newcomers and established players
alike. We will focus on different topics each month. Topic ideas include things
like SCA etiquette, what to pack for an event, what to expect at court, etc.

So, as you can see, there are lots of fun times coming
ahead! I look forward to hospitaling with you all soon!

YIS to Namron and the Dream!

Baronessa Caterina