[Namron] Barony of Namron Application Deadline approaching!!

Northern Seneschal via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 3 09:38:01 PST 2014

Applications for Seneschal will be closed as of this Thursday at November
populace, to give the Northern Regional Seneschal time to interview all the
candidates and choose my successor. We have three great applicants already!
If you'd like to add your name to the hat, send the application form (found
on the Kingdom website) along with scans of your photo ID and SCA
membership card to me, Their Excellencies, and the NR Seneschal.

Margherita
NR Seneschal