[Namron] Arrow making class starts Nov. 10

Cynthia Teague via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 7 06:26:15 PST 2014

>From the archery marshal:

Arrow making class will begin NEXT MONDAY at the Cleveland County
Fairgrounds, 7-9 p.m. We will have an overview of the entire process and
then all who wish can begin making loaner arrows for the Barony using
provided materials. I will have multiple sets of equipment so that several
people can work at once.

Class will not be held the following week because the business meeting
happens in that space at that time. It will resume the week after. You do
not have to attend all sessions, but may not get a chance to try all the
steps of arrow making if you do not. There is no charge.

I hope to see lots of people at practice on Sunday (12-2) and at class next
Monday night.

Vigdis Gráfeldr