[Namron] December pop meeting

Kyna Terricsdottir via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 25 05:47:57 PST 2014

Greetings Namron!
As the holidays approach, many of us know that this season is a time for family. I know that many people feel that the SCA group is family, and I agree. This December pop meeting, Dec. 4th at the Church,  we will be hosting a pot luck/dirty santa.

For the pot luck, His Excellency and I will bring meat, probably turkey or ham. Please, bring something to eat to share with everyone. We will also bring plates and napkins. Please, will someone bring plastic silverware and cups. Drinks, casaroles, potatoes, pie and everything or anything g else you want to bring will be greatly appericated.

Dirty Santa. Most of us know how to play,  and we will go over rules before we start the game. Please, bring a wrapped gift if you want to patrucipate. The gift does not have to be SCA related, but that may make it more fun. Also, please please please bring something you would like to receive as a gift. (Or in other words, don't bring crap. I don't say this to be mean.  In past years people have not been happy when they spend lots of time and effort on a gift and receive something less than par.) Gently used is just fine!

I hope that this will be lots and lots of fun for everyone!
Kyna
Baroness of Namron