[Namron] Namron Baronial A&S Night-CHANGED

Vallie Copley via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 9 06:00:46 PDT 2014

Greetings,

For the month of October the Baronial A&S night will be changed.  The site
where we hold A&S is not available next week (when we normally have A&S-on
2nd Monday) so we are changing for this month only.  We will have our
monthly A&S meeting on Monday October 27th at 7:30 pm at the Cleveland
County Fairgrounds.

HE Kyna and myself will be teaching "how to make a viking apron and viking
tunic" class.  Bring 3 yards of material and we can show you how to make a
apron dress or tunic.

Will send out a notice closer to the date, just wanted to get a FYI out
since it will not happen next week.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron MoAS