[Namron] Demo cancelled tonight

Eckart, Ann M. via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 10 07:35:19 PDT 2014

FYI - There’s a second artwalk this month because of the Arts Conference and Norman is trying to get as many people and as much activity as possible to be there to show off how awesome Norman is, Tuesday October 21.

Ann Marie Eckart
Medieval Fair Coordinator
PACE – Professional, Academic and Community Education
Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860
ameckart at ou.edu<mailto:ameckart at ou.edu>
www.medievalfair.org<http://www.medievalfair.org/>

(The 39th Annual Medieval Fair of Norman will be March 27, 28 & 29, 2015.  Just 168 days away!)