[Namron] Invitation to make toys for Wiesenfeuer Yule

Cynthia Teague via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 13 09:22:42 PDT 2014

It is just over 8 weeks until Wiesenfeuer Yule, when Father Christmas will
distribute gifts to the children in attendance.  Anyone interested is
welcome to join the group of toymakers.  The facebook group is a secret
group just to maintain some element of surprise.  We share ideas and
pictures of the gifts we are making.  If you would like to join, please let
me know either here or on facebook.

You are also welcome to make toys without participating in the facebook
group.  Any period playthings are welcome.  You can make one or a dozen;
all will be gratefully accepted.  It does help with planning if I know what
you are making.

Lady Vigdis Gráfeldr
Elf Coordinator