[Namron] Demo This Sunday

Kirsten Pupek via Namron namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 20 14:18:02 PDT 2014

Greetings all!
We have the opportunity to participate in a demo this coming Sunday from 1-6 p.m. on the OU campus in the sooner room. The sooner room is located at the south end of the OU Student Union across from the Crossroads restaurant. The Medieval Fair cast will be there conducting auditions and has said that we can come and set up tables and chairs and bring small projects to work on such as hand sewing, calligraphy, illumination, etc. I am unsure if I will be able to be there at this time as I am attending Samhain and am not sure when I will be back but I will try to get there. If you are able to attend, please do so and please go in garb. Wolfgang will be there and he will have hospitaler cards to hand out to interested folks.
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina
Hospitaler