[Namron] Largess from Barony of Namron

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:11:56 PDT 2014

Greetings,

As I have posted before, I am the Largess Coordinator for Their Royal
Highness'. I have put forth a challenge to all the groups in Ansteorra to
come up with 12-15 pieces of largess to be given to TRH at Coronation.
Please join with me and help create a few items to put in the basket.  I
know Namron has Great Artisians, so let me know what you can give.

I will be having a display table at Coronation set up to show off the
largess.  I know that Skorrgardr and Wiesenfeuer and I believe Eldern Hills
is bringing largess to show.  So lets get our basket together and show what
Namron has to show.

YIS,

Margherita
Largess Coordinator TRH